Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 5 Assignment Image Generators Blog Post

I had a lot of fun playing around with some of the image generator websites.  I thought fototrix.com and www.letterjames.com were the easiest for me.  I think these image generators can possibly be used in the classroom for a creative homework or classwork assignment tied in with sports and physical education.   As long as teachers and students keep it in good taste and appropriate, these image generators can be a lot of fun for everyone.  Embedded below are some of the images I made.

Here is one of my letter james images I generated.



Here is a fototrix.com magazine cover image generator I made.



I haven't been to back to Las Vegas in three years.  Maybe I will get a nice welcome back sign like this when I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment